Call us for any question

+44 7466770701

International House

61 Mosley Street Manchester

Recognised overseas Dental qualifications

If you are a dentist (with an overseas degree – outside UK) and want to register and work in the UK as a dentist

Registration for dentists with a recognized qualification from Hong Kong University

The General Dental Council recognizes overseas qualification obtained by certain university of Hong Kong before certain dates. To see if your qualification is recognized for registration, please check the list below. If your qualification is not listed, you will need to pass the overseas registration exam before you can register. The criteria for degree and the year of qualification has to met at the same time.


University of Hong Kong

Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)

Qualification must have been granted before 1 January 2001

If your Dental degree is from the above list, then you can apply for GDC registration without any exams.

You can connect with Britasia Doctors for further information. Send your resumes at Hiring for dental clinics all over UK.