Welcome to Brit Asia Doctors! We are a team of dedicated professionals who specialise in helping practices, hospitals and organisations find the best talent for their team.
With our years of experience in the Medical industry, we understand the importance of having skilled and passionate professionals on your team. That's why we work hard to find and match the most qualified and suitable candidates with your specific needs and requirements. Our efforts and attention to detail are evident from the hundreds of feedback from our beloved recruits and the clients we have worked with.
We also, offer customized recruitment solutions tailored to the unique needs of each client.
At our dental recruitment company, we pride ourselves on our commitment to excellence, integrity, and professionalism. All our services are free for the candidates.
Whether you are an employer looking to hire top talent or a job seeker searching for your dream job, our dental recruitment company is here to support you and offer you free unbiased and the best advice possible.
We regularly organise webinars and information-giving sessions for our recruits, so that they feel confident in finding a new opportunity.
Thank you for considering our dental recruitment company for your staffing needs. We look forward to partnering with you to help build and grow your dental team.
Whether you are an employer looking to hire top talent or a job seeker searching for your dream job, our dental recruitment company is here to support you and offer you free, unbiased and best advice possible.
- 1 – We can advise employers on all aspect of Dental/Medical recruitment, including but not limited to
- A. Associate Dentist/PLVE/Mentored or EU-qualified dentist
- B. GPs for NHS/ Mixed/private practices
- C. Performer number application
- D. PLVE practice approval
- E. Pre-employment checks
- F. Locum Work
- 2 – Skilled worker visa License for Practices/Organisation to recruit Medical/Dental/Non Clinical staff from overseas.
- We have a team of In-house Immigration solicitors who have successfully acquired SW visa licenses for serval practices/Organisations all over the UK.
- 3 - Individul candidate's needs and requirements from within the UK and rest of the world.
- 4 - Ongoing support after Recruitment.